Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Anguilla Experience - Part I Beaches....

So I promised to tell more about The Anguilla Experience.   I will start with the most memorable part of Anguilla....da beaches.  There are 33 beaches on this small, beautiful slice of paradise.  All are beautiful....the most amazing, clear turquoise water I've seen, and sand so powdery soft to the touch.   Snorkeling is incredible.  The choices are many - snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving, swimming, or just plain "liming" (chilling) with cocktail in hand, as my Caribbean friends would say.  Shoal Bay, located on the East End of the island, was ranked as one of the top 10 beaches in the world, and is my personal favorite.  Shoal Bay offers a stunning beach dotted lined with palm trees, umbrellas, brilliant white sand and a choice of beach bars, like Gwen's Reggae Grill, Uncle Ernie's, and Meadirman's.   Mead's Bay and  Rendevous Bay are also amazing beach locations on the West side of the island, dotted with luxurious hotels.  Here are just a few glimpses of the beauty that can be found on Anguilla's beaches...














Coming soon...Part Deux, a Taste of Anguilla's restaurants...anyone ready for a vacation?  All you need is a passport, plane ticket, plenty of sunscreen, and a fabulous attitude...Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I think Anguilla is my next island to visit according to your experience and photos that are attached on this blog, I think I will surely enjoy staying there. Thanks for sharing!

    Anguilla Beach

    ReplyDelete